Last Reviewed: 24-11-2021
- What is a website ‘Cookie’?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We use them for the following reasons:
- Remember the information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again.
- Help us understand how people are using our website, so we can make it better.
- Offer audio-visual services such as YouTube or Vimeo
- What type of Cookies we use and why?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
- More about Cookies:
Functional Cookies: These cookies are set by our website and only our website can read or use them. They are used to provide services such as watching a video or commenting on a blog post. Other examples include cookies that keep track of your progress when completing our online forms such as ‘Contact Us.
Third-party Cookies: These cookies are set by someone other than our website. Some of our website pages (for example News & Insights) may contain content from other websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter who may set their own cookies. You should also know that if you share a link to one of our website pages, the service you share it on (for example, Twitter) may set a cookie on your browser and we have no control over this or third-party cookies. We use third-party cookies for Google Analytics, and Stripe. Please also see ‘Performance Cookies’.
Session Cookies: These cookies only last as long as your on our website and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser. WordPress uses these Cookies to determine if you are a logged-in user or not.
- What do I need to know about Security and Cookies?
- The Cookies we place on your device do not collect personal data. They are used purely for performance and interaction purposes only.
- Cookies do not compromise the security of your computer.
- How do I disable Cookies if I wish?
- Unfortunately, in most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling 'all' cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site.
- For more information about how to manage cookies, including opting-out of different types of cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org.